Welcome! If you’re a blogger or company with an audience you feel would love Kidstir, please keep reading! We offer a rich affiliate program for our partners. Please reach out to us with any questions you might have.
Commissions will be paid out on new subscriptions, of any length. The commission per new subscription is $15. There is a $5 bonus per affiliate in your first 30 days! You’ll be credited on any conversion that takes place within 30 days of the initial click. All exclusive affiliate promotional codes will be communicated to affiliates when they come out. If Kidstir holds a sale or promotion on-site, all affiliates will be notified in advance.
How do I get started? Easy! You sign up as an Affiliate on the ShareASale network, and once approved you will get a special tracking link or banner to place on your blog that will track every click and subsequent sale (within 30 days) sent to Kidstir from your site. Click here to go to ShareASale.
After signing up, search for Kidstir within the platform and apply! Once approved you’ll be able to access everything you need to get started!
How will I get paid? ShareASale handles the payments as well. Just be sure to include all of your payment information during the sign up process. Commissions are paid monthly.
What else do I get?? Once approved, content/blog oriented sites will receive a complimentary Kidstir kit, which you can review for your website. Please sure to include your affiliate link to make commissions on referral sales! Please contact us with your physical address in order to receive your kit.
Kidstir, The Company
• Kidstir’s mission is to educate, engage, and empower kids about good food and cooking while spending meaningful time with their families
• We offer a subscription service for monthly, home-delivered cooking kits that provide hands-on food adventures for children
• Our creations are tested with real families to ensure that everything is fun, learning-filled, easy to use, and absolutely delicious
• Kidstir has been lauded by Food Network, Parents, FamilyFun, All Recipes, Better Homes & Gardens, Inc, NY Times, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Dallas Morning News, Sirius XM, CoolMomPicks, SheKnows, BabyCenter, BeliefNet, Grandparents.com, Dr. Toy, AblePlay.org, Special Needs Magazine and more!
Kidstir Cooking Kits
Kidstir kids cooking kits are designed to spark a love of good food in kids! We do the planning so you can have fun in the kitchen. Children ages 4-12 (and their parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles and other special grown-ups) love cooking with Kidstir.
Each cooking kit includes:
• 3 step-by-step recipes that are simple and easy for children and grown-ups
• 2 kid-sized cooking tools that get children involved in hand-on fun
• 1 special extra item, like stickers, gift tags, door hangers, food decorating templates, name cards, conversation cards, or a puzzle book
• 3 foodie education pages about all aspects of food, including culture, vocabulary, science, math and more
• 3 fun and learning-filled games and activities
• 1 fresh food shopping list that is enclosed in the kit and emailed ahead of time
• Plus, a weekly e-newsletter packed with more digital recipes, tips and tricks, and handy printables
Subscriptions are available in a variety of terms and prices:
• Prices start at $12.95 a month, with monthly, 3, 6, and 12 month terms available
• All new subscribers receive 2 free years of FamilyFun, Parents or EveryDay with Rachael Ray Magazine upon signing up
• Single Kits and Cookbook Binders are also available for individual purchase for $19.95
• Shipping to US, Military and FPO addresses is just $3.95/kit