• measuring cup
• ice popper molds
kids kitchen skills:
• operating a blender
Need to get your kids to eat their greens? Try mixing up this Green Dragon drink that’s packed with iron-rich baby spinach. It’s so creamy and tasty, the kids won’t even realize they’re eating spinach.
• 2 cups baby spinach leaves
• ½ cup milk, plus more if needed
• ½ cup Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
• 1 tablespoon honey, optional
1. Peel the banana and place it in the blender.
2. Add the milk, yogurt, and spinach leaves.
3. A grown-up can help younger kids blend the smoothie together until it’s creamy and smooth.
4. Give it a taste test. If you’d like it sweeter, add a little honey. Blend again.
5. Pour into glasses and drink right away. Or, pour into pop molds and freeze overnight.
Makes 2 or 3 Servings