Strawberry Spinach Salad
• knife & cutting board
• large salad bowl
• small bowl
• salad tongs
kids kitchen skills:
• making a salad
• cutting strawberries
After your family has tried this colorful, iron-rich salad once, you'll crave it again and again. It's yummy and healthy! Serve it with the Honey Poppy Seed Dressing.
• 1 cup fresh strawberries
• ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
• Poppy Seed Dressing
1. Remove the stems from the spinach. Tear or chop the leaves into bite-sized pieces. Place into a large salad bowl.
2. Hull and slice the strawberries into a small bowl.
3. Toss the spinach with the Poppy Seed Dressing.
4. Add the sliced strawberries and almonds.
5. Gently toss again and serve.
Makes Serves 4