Who knew learning a language could be so fun?! Have a blast with the whole family and learn Spanish at the same time by playing a Mexican BINGO-style party game called ¡Lotería!
HOW TO PLAY
- Cut out each individual ¡Lotería! card on the first page, shuffle and gather them into a deck, then lay them face-down on the center of the table.
- Cut out the game boards and give one to each player. Make sure everyone has a unique game board before starting the game.
- Reveal one ¡Lotería! card at a time as you would call out numbers in BINGO.
- Use dried beans or small bits of brightly colored paper to mark your game board when you have a match.
- When you fill your entire board, call out ¡Lotería! to win the game!
Share your stories and photos with us! Join our Kidstir Kitchen Facebook group or follow and tag @kidstir on Instagram.