• can opener
• large bowl
• measuring spoons
kids kitchen skills:
• opening cans
Ever wonder what's in ketchup? Make it from scratch and find out! This all-natural recipe can be mixed up in a flash.
• 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder (or 1/2 teaspoon of each)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. A grown-up can help open the cans of tomato sauce and paste. Pour them into a large bowl.
2. Add the honey, onion or garlic powder, and salt. Whisk it all together until smooth.
3. Serve it right away or store it in the refrigertor in a sealed jar for up to 1 week.
Makes 2 Cups