Shaker Duster


Let’s get shakin’! This nifty tool is sometimes called a dredge or dredger but we like to call it a Shaker Duster. Dredges are commonly used in cooking to coat things with flour, like if you need to add flour to bread dough or to coat chicken. But if you fill them with powdered sugar, they can also be used to add a sweet, finished look to desserts, like funnel cakes. Yum! How will you shake things up?
  • Fill it with flour to coat a cake pan.
  • Fill it with cinnamon to sprinkle over oatmeal or cereal.
  • Fill it with your favorite seasoning to shake over popcorn.
This will remove your add-ons as well. To purchase them separately, go to our Store.