These no-bake, vegan Chocolate Fudge Squares are delicious and easy to make too. You only need 7 ingredients — plus a pinch of patience while they set in the freezer!
1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter (or preferred nut or seed butter), room temperature
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup mini (or regular) vegan chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- optional additions: 1/2 cup vegan marshmallows, 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or other nuts), 1/3 cup chopped dry fruit, 1/3 cup shredded coconut, sea salt for topping
Kids kitchen skills:
- measuring & mixing
- setting in the freezer
- cutting squares
- 8-inch square pan & parchment paper
- measuring cups & spoons
- medium mixing bowl & spatula
- plastic wrap
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium bowl with a spatula, mix together the almond butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the chocolate chips (or other optional additions if using) and mix to incorporate.
- Pour into the square pan, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it set for 1 hour in the freezer.
- Run a knife under hot water for 1 minute and carefully slice the fudge. Wipe the knife clean and run it again in the hot water between slices to finish cutting into squares.