Toss up cabbage and spices for a tasty and summery side dish.
- 1 medium head of cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 1 large carrot)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Kids kitchen skills:
- knife & cutting board
- mixing spoon and bowl
- Add all ingredients except the cabbage and carrots to the blender.
- Pulse until onion is chopped and well-blended.
- Toss the mixture in a bowl with cabbage and shredded carrots.
- Refrigerate for three hours to meld the flavors, and serve!