- 4-5 medium oranges (1½ cup juice)
- 3 tangerines, or other citrus (1 cup juice)
- 3 lemons (½ juice)
- ½ cup sugar or honey
- 4 cups water
- ice (optional)
Kids kitchen skills:
- cutting board & knife
- juicer or citrus squeezer
- large pitcher or bowl
- measuring cups
- stirring spoon
- Slice all your citrus fruits in half. Juice or squeeze each into a large pitcher or bowl.
- Add ½ cup sugar and stir. Check for sweetness, and add more sugar if desired.
- Add 4 cups water and stir. Refrigerate to cool or add ice and serve. Sip up!