- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Kids kitchen skills:
- peeling avocados
- chopping & dicing
- knife & cutting board
- measuring cups & spoons
- bowl & spoon
- Add diced onion, tomato, and jalapeño to a medium size bowl. Mix with a spoon to combine.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, salt, and mix.
- Cut the avocado into small cubes and add it to the bowl.
- Stir to combine all of the ingredients, and adjust seasoning to taste.