These gluten-free, easy-to-make Granola Cups are delicious filled with yogurt, and adorable when you top them with silly fruit faces!
Happy Face Granola Cups (GF)
1 hour 10 minutes
- butter or oil, for greasing
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- fillings: 1 ½ cups yogurt, sliced fruit
Kids kitchen skills:
- pressing into a mold
- baking, filling, & decorating
- mixing cups & spoons
- medium mixing bowl & rubber spatula
- 6-cup muffin pan
- Heat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 6-cup muffin pan, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl add all of the ingredients except the yogurt and toppings. With a spatula mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Fill the greased muffin pan with the granola mixture. Using a spoon or your fingers form the cups.
- Bake cups for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Set the cups aside to cool completely.
- Gently remove the cups from the molds. Fill with yogurt, top with fruit, and serve!