- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup pitted olives, cut in half
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- dressing: 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon salt & ½ teaspoon pepper, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Kids kitchen skills:
- making a dressing
- knife & cutting board
- measuring cups & spoons
- mixing bowls
- whisk or jar with lid
- Slice the tomatoes and olives in half, cut cucumber into quarters, and thinly slice red onions. Combine the veggies in a bowl, then set aside.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl or a jar with a lid. Whisk or shake the jar for a minute until the vinaigrette has come together.
- Add vinaigrette to the bowl and toss until combined. Crumble feta cheese and sprinkle on top.