- 9 ounces white chocolate chips or 12 ounces green candy melts
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- green sugar or sprinkles
Kids kitchen skills:
- parchment paper & baking sheet
- measuring cups
- microwave-safe bowl
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Break some of the pretzels to be used for the clover stem and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips or candy melts to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Use a fork to dip and coat the pretzels, letting excess drip back into the bowl. Place 3 coated pretzels on your pan in a clover shape. Attach a broken piece as the stem and drizzle a small amount of chocolate in the center hole to glue the clover together. Sprinkle on green sugar. Repeat.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Then bite into your lucky pretzels!