Design and decorate delicious Marshmallow Skulls in honor of Día de los Muertos!
Up to 40 marshmallows
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- assorted food coloring or edible color markers
Kids kitchen skills:
- small cup(s) or bowl(s)
- toothpicks or small, thin brush
- lollipop sticks (optional)
- Add a small amount of food coloring to separate bowls.
- Using food coloring markers, a small thin brush, or a toothpick (and your imagination!), decorate the marshmallows drawing the eyes, nose, mouth and designs around the edges.
- Put the marshmallows on a lollipop stick or in a small bowl, and serve with Mexican Hot Chocolate!