These easy muffin-tin Mini Quiche are as adorable as they are delicious! We’ve made a crustless version that’s kid-friendly and packed with delicious flavors like fresh cooked pancetta and savory gruyere cheese. Cracking and whisking eggs is a great kitchen skill to practice. Whip up a quick and tasty breakfast or pair the quiche with salad for a wholesome and healthy lunch. Bon appetit!
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces pancetta or bacon
- ¼ cup milk
- ⅓ cup asparagus, cut into small rounds
- ¼ cup green onions, small dice
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt & pepper
- ½ cup shredded gruyere cheese, divided
Kids kitchen skills:
- cooking cured meats
- cracking eggs & whisking
- baking quiche
- measuring cups & spoons
- knife & cutting board
- cheese grater
- spatula & whisk
- small ladle
- small mixing bowl
- 6-cup muffin tin
- small frying pan
- Heat oven to 375° F. Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat, carefully add pancetta and cook until brown and crispy, mixing occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain, set aside, and dice the meat once it’s cooled.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the ¼ cup of shredded Gruyere cheese, diced pancetta, asparagus, green onions, sun dried tomatoes, and whisk until combined.
- Using a ladle, pour egg mixture evenly into the greased muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the remaining gruyere cheese and top each cup with an asparagus spear.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Cool for about 5 minutes before taking quiche out of the muffin tin.