- 10 strawberries, plus more for topping
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk or preferred milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or preferred sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Topping: 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut flakes
Kids kitchen skills:
- measuring cups & spoons
- knife & cutting board
- Chop the strawberries into small pieces and sprinkle sugar over them.
- To a large bowl, add strawberries along with the rest of the ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Pour mixture into glasses or jar containers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Uncover the oats and top with extra strawberries and coconut flakes.