For a sweet and tangy salad dressing, try this. It's easy to mix up and tastes yummy on any kind of salad.
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Kids kitchen skills:
- making a salad dressing
- measuring spoons & cups
- small mixing bowl
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the apple cider vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds.
- Drizzle in the olive oil as you whisk away!
- Add a few pinches of salt and a pinch of pepper. Give it a taste test. Add more salt or honey until you like the flavor.