- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup broccoli, chopped roughly
- ⅓ cup yellow bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 bagels, flatbread, or pizza bread slices
Kids kitchen skills:
- measuring cups & spoons
- knife & cutting board
- foil & baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and transfer the chopped vegetables, keeping them in their own individual rows. Drizzle with oil and add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes and set aside. While veggies are cooling, toast bagels.
- Spread on cream cheese on both sides of a bagel. Add veggies, starting with an outer circle of red onions, then broccoli, tomatoes, then bell pepper. Slice across to make a rainbow!