Don't have time to decorate a gingerbread house? Trim a sweet tree instead! All you need is a little frosting, ice cream cones, and sprinkles.
- 1 cup frosting (you can use the Cookie Frosting in the Winter Wonderland Kit or any favorite frosting recipe)
- Ice cream cones
- Sprinkles, colored sugar, and cookie decorations
Kids kitchen skills:
- spreading frosting
- food presentation
- large plate
- butter knife
- Carefully spread the frosting on the ice cream cones to cover all sides.
- Pour the sprinkles onto a plate and roll the cones on all sides. You can also sprinkle them onto the frosted cones straight from the jar.
- Display the tree treats for a sweet decoration or eat them up as a dessert.