- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- ⅓ cup cucumber, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt & ¼ teaspoon pepper
Kids kitchen skills:
- knife & cutting board
- measuring cups & spoons
- strainer or clean kitchen towel
- bowl & stirring spoon
- Mince the garlic and finely chop dill. Set aside.
- Grate cucumber using the small-hole side of the grater. Using a fine mesh strainer or a clean kitchen towel, press the grated cucumber to drain the water. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 10 minutes (the longer, the better).
- Stir in grated cucumber and dill. Taste and adjust salt if needed.