- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup mayo
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt & pepper
- 4 flatbreads
- flowers: 4 large radishes, 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, snap peas
Kids kitchen skills:
- measuring cups & spoons
- knife & cutting board
- bowl & spoon
- Cube celery, chop green onions, and cut carrot and cucumber into rounds. For the carrot rounds, cut a side into a V shape twice.
- Submerge radishes briefly in water. A grown-up can help carve the radishes into flowers. Use a small paring knife to cut through halfway and vertically zigzag all around (see video)..
- Add chicken, mayo, celery, green onion, lemon, and salt and pepper to a bowl. Mix until combined and add more salt or pepper if desired. Add 1 cup of the salad to the flatbread and roll. Repeat for rest of filling.
- Place the snap peas, carrots, cucumbers, and radishes on toothpicks and gently add to your bouquet.