Click the “Download Here” link above to print our Flying Witch on a Broom kitchen decoration.
Kitchen Witch Craft
Bring good luck to your kitchen by hanging up this spooky decoration.
- Cut out the witch along the dotted lines.
- Trace it onto a piece of cardboard or paper plate. Cut out the cardboard.
- Glue the witch to the cardboard.
- Print out a second witch, cut it out, and glue it on the back.
- Punch out a hole at the top. Thread with string and hang in your kitchen.
Want to decorate your front porch with scary carved Jack-o-Lanterns – here are the Kidstir Pumpkin Carving Templates you’ve heard about!
Looking for some more Halloween treats for kids? Try these!
Halloween Party Ideas
October Cooking Kit for Halloween fun!
Spaghetti and Eyeballs Halloween Dinner
Scary Halloween Snack Infographic
Spooky Halloween Snacks Table Tags
Halloween Scavenger Hunt