• pizza cutter or kitchen scissors
• baking sheet
• pastry brush
kids kitchen skills:
• using a pizza cutter
• brushing oil with pastry brush
Craving a crunchy snack? Learn how to make your very own tortilla chips with this easy recipe.
• 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Use a pizza cutter or kitchen scissors to cut each tortilla into triangles.
2. Spread the triangles on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put the olive oil into a little bowl. Dip the brush in the oil, then paint on both sides of the tortillas.
3. A grown-up can help bake the chips for 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and turn the chips with the tongs. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until light brown.
4. Sprinkle the tortilla chips with salt and serve.
Makes 3 to 4 Servings