Thanksgiving Table Talk
Get to know your relatives and make the table talk fun with a conversation basket. Print and cut out the cards by clicking the “Download Here” link above. Fold them up and place them in a basket. Now take turns reaching in and answering the questions.
- What are you most grateful for this Thanksgiving?
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
- Name a teacher you’re thankful for and why.
- What Thanksgiving food are you afraid to try?
- What’s your favorite kind of pie?
- If you could travel anywhere for Thanksgiving, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite side dish?
- State three things you love about your family.
- Share a favorite Thanksgiving memory.
- What is one thing you own that you would never sell?
There’s much more thanksgiving fun for kids – try these great kids Thanksgiving tips:
- Make a kid-friendly Thanksgiving Menu
- Plan Thanksgiving Games
- Decorate the Kids’ Table
- Enjoy Turkey Day!
- Make Turkey Name Tags!
How about some fun Thanksgiving Recipe classics kids can help stir up, like Yams! Ingredients include sweet potatoes, roasted garlic cloves (optional), cream, butter, grated fresh Asiago or Parmesan cheese for a kids favorite side dish.
Don’t miss our Thanksgiving Cooking Kit for Kids. It includes recipes for Zesty Cranberry Sauce, Popcorn Bread, Awesome Apple Stuffing. And this kit includes a kids apron and a Spoon it up cooking tool.