Kids! Make a Smoothie!
Mix ’n’ Match: Making a Smoothie
With smoothies, anything goes! Pick and choose ingredients, and mix them up in the blender. Write down your combo and give it a name!
- Choose 1 cup chopped fruit or veggies
- Add 1 cup liquid
We have a fun smoothie mix called “Green Dragon” made with these ingredients:
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup milk, plus more if needed
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Did you know? Almost any frozen fruit can be turned into a smoothie and you can freeze any smoothie leftovers into kids healthy popsicles! Try making an extra batch of smoothie mix. Drink one, freeze one. Try that with our Smoothie Pops recipe for a tropical treat.