Craving a crunchy snack? Learn how to make your very own tortilla chips with this easy recipe.
3 to 4 Servings
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
Kids kitchen skills:
- using a pizza cutter
- brushing oil with pastry brush
- pizza cutter or kitchen scissors
- baking sheet
- pastry brush
- Preheat the oven to 350*. Use a pizza cutter or kitchen scissors to cut each tortilla into triangles.
- Spread the triangles on a baking sheet in a single layer. Put the olive oil into a little bowl. Dip the brush in the oil, then paint on both sides of the tortillas.
- A grown-up can help bake the chips for 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and turn the chips with the tongs. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until light brown.
- Sprinkle the tortilla chips with salt and serve.