Kitchen Gift Tags
After you bake up your holiday treats, personalize them with these festive treat tags. Just print and fill them out, then wrap them around a box of homemade goodies. Happy holidays!
And don’t forget, if a Kidstir subscription is going to be your kitchen gift, order by Sunday, December 11 (THIS WEEKEND!) to make sure the first kit arrives before Christmas!
Trim a Tasty Tree!
Don’t have time to decorate a whole gingerbread house? Your kids can do this with your guidance in just 15 minutes with just a plate and a butter knife. All you need is a little frosting, sugar cones, and sprinkles. Your kitchen will turn into a sweet winter wonderland! Here are the easy-peasy directions and recipe.
• 1 cup frosting (Cookie Frosting in the Winter Wonderland Kit or any favorite frosting recipe)
• Ice cream cones
• Sprinkles, colored sugar, and cookie decorations
- Evenly spread frosting over ice cream cones to cover them.
- Pour sprinkles onto a plate and roll the cones until covered in sprinkles – or sprinkle them onto the frosted cones right out of the container.
- Display your kids tree treats as part of holiday decorations or eat them for a yummy dessert.
Holiday Giveaway Alert!
Kidstir fans, thank you so much for an amazing year! As our gift to you, we’ve partnered with Back to the Roots for an extra-special giveaway, valued at more than $170! To enter to win, just hop over to our FB page and tell us one thing your child has learned in the kitchen this year. Enter before December 11 to win this amazing prize!
The Urban Homesteader Gift Set is packed with goodies to inspire and delight your little chefs and foodies!
- 1 Water Garden fish tank – a complete aquaponics ecosystem
- 1 self-watering planter with organic cherry tomato seeds
- 4 organic Garden-in-a-Cans with sage, dill, basil and cilantro
- 1 gourmet Mushroom Farm with an interactive curriculum
- 1 homegrown recipe book
- 4 decorative kitchen prints
If you liked this post, you’ll love our newsletter. Sign up and get great ideas delivered weekly to your inbox